Sunday, January 31, 2016

S.O.B.

After a ten day hiatus, I've decided to blog again. I've been thinking a lot about what I've talked about in my blog. It's been brought to my attention that some people may not appreciate what I've had to say so to avoid any (further)  issues arising, I will no longer be talking about my work life at all anymore. Instead, I'll just blog about whatever (non work related)  the hell comes to my mind

Bonding with my bestie
I could blog about today, for example. I went to the Radio 104.5 Winter Jam at XFINITY Live! and had an amazing time. Here's a few things I learned from this experience:

1) You most likely will get a contact high at any concert event in Philly

2) Drunk people are assholes, even more so when you aren't drunk at all

3) People are rude and will push you out of the way to get where they want to go when you're in a pit

4) Day drinking is a blast, but you have to keep it up or else you start to get really sleepy 

5) Drunk people love crowd surfing and taking videos on snapchat as they are falling into the crowd

6) It's harder than it looks to climb onto a giant lounger 

7) Elle King is hilarious and is a drunken asshole like everyone else (but the good kind)

8) Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night Sweats are some talented S.O.B.s

9) Andrew Mcmahon loves crowd surfing almost as much as drunk Philadelphians (see below)

10) Philly knows how to throw a fucking a concert

That's all I've got for today, but I'm sure I'll be blogging about some more random shit sooner or later.


No comments:

Post a Comment