Thursday, June 9, 2016

Bad Things Come in Threes

Or fours... or fives... or sixes...

I always believed that bad things came in threes... this week is proving otherwise.

The last few days have been rough to say the least. Between family issues, ER visits, and on-site problems, I've been running myself into the ground. I've been trying to balance everything that was happening in my personal life and just when I thought things were under control, an RC quit before even arriving to campus. I thought that was the last bad thing. Finally, the three bad things had happened and I didn't have to worry about when it was coming... or so I thought...

Unfortunately, that was just the beginning of a snowball effect at UGA. Luckily, my other admin members are just as frustrated as I am and are a great support as we deal with the uphill battle that is TIP @ UGA.

I'm assuming that things will get better. Maybe we've hit rock bottom with the issues and things will only go up from here...

... And maybe that's all just wishful thinking ...



Fingers crossed things will get better, but I won't be holding my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment